July 5, 2017
Summer homework information is available on the level pages of our website now. Please go to the page appropriate for child’s 2017-2018 placement:
Level webpages are password protected for the safety of our community. If you need assistance accessing a page, please contact the school office (email@example.com).
Our 2017-2018 Academic Calendar is Now Available
Next year’s school calendar is now ready. Please note that our EAC Montessori 2017-2018 calendar differs somewhat from the Ithaca City School District Calendar.
March 15, 2017
Welcome *New* EAC Families!
If you are joining The Elizabeth Ann Clune Montessori community for the first time, we are very glad to have you with us! If you have any questions or would like to discuss your child(ren), please do not hesitate to call us at (607)277-7335. We are here to help!
Your child will not be officially enrolled until these items are complete:
- If your child is of school age or will turn five by December 1, 2017 you must register with your home school district. We encourage you to register younger children (ages 3 -5) with the district, as well. School district registration information can be found online or at the district office:Ithaca — ithacacityschools.org/districtpage.cfm?pageid=253
Candor — please telephone the elementary school office at (607)659-3935
Dryden — http://www.dryden.k12.ny.us/Registration
Groton — visit the district office at 400 Peru Road, Groton, NY 13073 or phone (607) 898-5301
Lansing — phone (607) 533-3020 x4412 or visit http://www.lansingschools.org/districtpage.cfm?pageid=626
Newfield — http://www.newfieldschools.org/districtpage.cfm?pageid=82
Trumansburg — phone (607)387-7551
- Create a family account with Smart Tuition. See the Smart Tuition enrollment instructions for details. Your account will be charged a onetime non-fundable administrative fee in the amount of $200 for each enrolled child.
- Complete and return an Ithaca City School District Health and Developmental History form for each child.
- Provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- If your child was previously enrolled at another school, please forward a Request Release of School Records 2017-2018 and Student Evaluation form to that school so that academic records can be transferred to EAC.
In addition, if your (elementary or middle school age) child needs school bus transportation to EAC, you will need to apply to your home district in writing. District school bus transportation request forms are available below.
School Bus Transportation Requests due April 1st
All requests for school bus transportation for the coming school year are due to your school district’s Transportation Department by April 1, 2017. Your child must be 5 or older to ride the bus and you must submit a new request for transportation each year. If the district receives the request after April 1st, they reserve the right to deny transportation.