Welcome *New* EAC Families!
If you are joining The Elizabeth Ann Clune Montessori community for the first time, we are very glad to have you with us! If you have any questions or would like to discuss your child(ren), please do not hesitate to call us at (607)277-7335. We are here to help!
Your child will not be officially enrolled until these items are complete:
- If your child is of school age or will turn five by December 1, 2018 you must register with your home school district. We encourage you to register younger children (ages 3 -5) with the district, as well. School district registration information can be found online or at the district office:
Ithaca — ithacacityschools.org/districtpage.cfm?pageid=253
Candor — please telephone the elementary school office at (607)659-3935
Dryden — http://www.dryden.k12.ny.us/Registration
Groton — visit the district office at 400 Peru Road, Groton, NY 13073 or phone (607) 898-5301
Lansing — phone (607) 533-3020 x4412 or visit http://www.lansingschools.org/districtpage.cfm?pageid=626
Newfield — http://www.newfieldschools.org/districtpage.cfm?pageid=82
Trumansburg — phone (607)387-7551
- Provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Provide a copy of your child’s immunization records.
- If your child was previously enrolled at another school, please forward a Request Release of School Records and Student Evaluation form to that school so that academic records can be transferred to EAC.
In addition, if your (elementary or middle school age) child needs school bus transportation to EAC, you will need to apply to your home district in writing. District school bus transportation request forms are available below.
School Bus Transportation Requests due April 1st
All requests for school bus transportation for the coming school year are/were due to your school district’s Transportation Department by April 1, 2018. Your child must be 5 or older to ride the bus and you must submit a new request for transportation each year. If the district receives the request after April 1st, they reserve the right to deny transportation.
Please Use PickUp Patrol
PickUp Patrol is a cloud-based application that eliminates the need for notes and phone calls, and streamlines the entire end of school day dismissal process.
How it Works
Parents use PickUp Patrol from their smartphone or computer. To make a dismissal change, you simply login, select a date, and choose your child and Dismissal Option. Then hit submit and that’s it!
You can make plan changes at your convenience, and submit them days, weeks, or even months in advance. You can make changes online any time up until 2:15 p.m. on the day of the change! And for added security, you’ll receive a confirmation email each time a change is made.
Be on the lookout for a “Welcome to Pickup Patrol” email with login instructions! If you have questions about EAC and PickUp Patrol, please contact Whitney (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Introducing a NEW and improved PickUp Patrol App
To provide you with better tools to communicate dismissal plans with our school, PickUp Patrol has introduced a NEW and improved smartphone app with:
- Easier, faster logins
- Quick entry for plans that repeat on multiple dates
- Review and edit Default Plans directly in the app
- Instant updates for access to new features
The new app is delivered through the web rather than from an app store. Here’s how to get the update:
- Open this link: https://app.pickuppatrol.net/
- Log in and then add the page to your home screen. (Instructions for how to do this vary by phone and platform, but are easily located on the internet.)
- Delete the old app. Any plan changes already submitted will be saved.